Where did all of the silliness go?
How come people don’t seem to have plain, old fun anymore?
And just when did life become so damned serious?
Maybe it’s time to play…….
When was the last time you:
- Slid down a slippery dip yelling “Wheeeeee!!”?
- Had a serious phone conversation into a banana?
- Flicked your peas across the table at someone?
- Lay down on soft grass and watched clouds passing overhead?
- Accidentally-on-purpose fell into water with all of your clothes on?
- Totally-on-purpose jumped into water with all of your clothes off ?!
- Spun around in circles until you fell over?
- Stood on a warm rock with bare feet?
- Stuck your head out of the car window and barked like a dog?
- Blew a raspberry on someone’s tummy?
- Dared yourself to do something scary?
- Built a sandcastle?
- Played hopscotch with an ice-cream in your hand?
- Laughed uproariously at your own joke until you cried?
- Rolled down a hill?
- Learned something new just for the hell of it?
- Walked in the rain without shoes?
- Tried to lick your own elbow?
- Read your favourite childhood Dr. Seuss book out loud to someone?
- Had a long (loud) conversation with an invisible friend?
Chances are it’s been a while..
So, why are you still sitting there?
Pick one and go do it!
Yes, right now…..and then let us know how you went. …please!!
PS. Photos most welcome!